Position Available – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
About the Role
A typical week will include tasks such as:
- Health checks to ensure client solutions are running smoothly
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in existing automations
- Analysing client data/proposals to evaluate feasibility of automation
- Liaising with clients to scope automation projects
- Creation of proof of concept automations
- Designing automation solutions
- Estimating the effort required to implement proposed solutions
- Communicating with clients about improvements to existing automation or opportunities for new automation
- Training/updating knowledge
As a small organisation, we work in an agile way. Each day we evaluate what the most important tasks are for each person and work on those. For this reason, your work will be varied and you will be exposed to a number of technologies and clients. We are looking for team members who are as comfortable presenting their ideas to a customer as they are being deep in the technology solving a problem.
Benefits and Perks
Our office is centrally located in Perth in a Heritage listed building with plenty of space. You will have a large desk with an external window and a workstation with two large adjustable monitors.
Commuting is easy as both train and bus stations are within walking distance. With end of trip facilities you can cycle to/from work or utilise the gym around the corner.
Lunch is easy with a supermarket around the corner and dozens of lunchbars and cafes within walking distance. Alternatively bring your own lunch and utilise our tableware and kitchen. Eat at the office or walk down to the park at Elizabeth Quay in seconds.
For transport between our office and client sites, public transport and Uber/Ola is provided.
We are keen for you to both learn the technologies we use and to keep abreast of the latest trends. For this reason, regular learning time is part of our approach.
Additionally, we can tailor our employment packages to suit each individual’s needs.
Working at the leading edge of automation means continual opportunities to grow and develop. Additionally, you will be working in an industry that is growing at over 30% year on year, offering job security when many jobs will be automated in the future.
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to make complex concepts easy to digest
- Well organised
- Attentive to details
- Ability to handle an ever changing environment
- Willing to own and drive to pragmatic outcomes through to completion
- Balancing commercial and customer focused mindsets when working on engagements
- Have an open mind to reimagine what is possible
- Use or implementation of RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Kofax or UIPath
- Implementation of software automation projects
$80-110K dependant on experience
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then get in touch and tell us about yourself
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]