Save over $17k/FTE/year with Work Management
The University of Texas has completed a study1 into idle time in the work place and discovered that:
- 78.1% of employees experience idle time
- 21.7% of employees experience idle time daily
- 7.4 billion hours of idle time are experienced annually
Based on average Australian weekly earnings2, this represents a cost of over $297B per year.
Idle time excludes breaks and other known times employees have off, making this a significant waste of valuable employee time.
Organisations that implement our work management solution decrease idle time by over 20% in the first 3 months, with further improvements on an ongoing basis. Based on the Australian workforce3, this will save your organisation at least $16,700 per FTE annually.
- Brodsky, A. & Amabile, T. M. (2017). The downside of downtime: The prevalence and work pacing consequences of idle time at work. https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/handle/2152/63048
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2017). Average Weekly Earnings, Australia, May 2017. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/6302.0
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2017). Labour Force, Australia, May 2017. http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/allprimarymainfeatures/3D6FA35FFE7566BACA258162001958A8?opendocument