30-200% ROI in the first year
Replace repetitive, labour intensive and low value tasks done by humans with software robots.
Implementing robotic process automation increases available human capacity, increases reliability & compliance and improves service levels.
How It Works
Software robots perform tasks such as opening applications, interpreting information, manipulating data and moving files as though a human is doing them. However, robots have many benefits over humans such as:
- robots are significantly faster than humans
- robots work 24/7
- robots are always 100% accurate
Home Loan Processing
Financial institutions have many repetitive tasks labour intensive tasks that must be performed, but are low value when processing a home loan application e.g.
- AML/CTF checks
- Verification of land titles
- Valuations of security
Software robots can automatically:
- log in to AML/CTF portals, search for the applicant(s) and notify humans when there is a problem with an applicant
- log in to state government portals, search for, retrieve, read and verify land titles
- log in to vendor portals, order the required valuation, read the valuation report and flag applications that don’t meet risk and lending criteria
Most organisations have many spreadsheets that take data from one or more systems and manipulate it for use in reporting or for data entry into another system. For example:
- Downloading/exporting spreadsheet
- Manipulating data
- Generating reports
- Keying data into another system
Any task related to retrieving, parsing and manipulating reports or spreadsheets can be automated with software robots.
We evaluate numerous robotic technologies and select only the best to be included in our solutions.
Kofax is the only solution where robots are run on a centralised server and does not require virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Centrally controlled robots
- Interact with web, thick client, Java, SAP, Oracle etc
- All robots automatically have restful APIs published
- Easy to use robot builder
- Lowest infrastructure costs
- Willcocks, L. & Lhuer, X. (2017) The value of robotic process automation https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/financial-services/our-insights/the-value-of-robotic-process-automation