Guaranteed 20%+ productivity gains
Process improvement projects are expensive and take a significant amount of time. Our solution is implemented quickly, providing complete visibility and control of your operations across the entire organisation. ROI in achieved within 3 months with continuing opportunities for improvement provided automatically.
How It Works
There are two typical approaches to improving operations:
- Implement a process improvement methodology such as Lean Six Sigma
- Automate business processes end-to-end with technologies such as
Both approaches require a significant up front investment in time, human resources and money before a project can begin. Even in the best case scenario, any benefit does not begin to be realised for months, if not years.
Our solution automatically:
- Tracks all instances of work across an organisation
- Records the tasks users perform and the order they perform them in
- Records the timing of each set of tasks performed
- Alerts management instantly when there is an abnormal piece of work
- Maps business processes as users do the work
- Provides a heat map of which activities are consuming the most time or money
- Allows management to monitor, configure and tune their operations
- Allocates work to users based on a sliding scale set of prioritisation criteria set by management such as:
- clear backlog
- minimise re-familiarisation
- skill development
Use the heat map with robotic process automation to remove high frequency and time consuming tasks and further increase productivity.
- The only work management software that doesn’t require manual data entry
- Complete visibility of all work, each individual and team
- Intelligent notifications of abnormalities
- Per-case subscription based licensing